Environment:
        Win 2k Server
        IIS 5.0 -> proxy using isapi_redirector2.dll -> Tomcat 4.1.24
        JDK 1.4.1

        Note: This is an internal application and is not accessed through a
proxy server or firewall.  The uri I have specified in the
workers2.properties file is [uri:/myapp/*]

The Problem:

Five percent of the time, users experience missing pages,images, css or js
files.  When the page is not displayed, users see a "Page cannot be
displayed" IE error.  (With friendly error messages turned off, the actual
error seems to be "The system cannot find the file specified")

Looking through the log files, I see that the dll is returning a 500 error
to the user.  When looking through the tomcat logs, I see no such thing.
Could this be an ISAPI plugin problem?  Any suggestions on where to begin
debugging this problem?

If the users go directly to tomcat (running on port 8080) these problems
disappear.  There are some known problems with IIS and isapi pluggins, but I
cant tell if this is related.  Anyone else experience Any help would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.