Hi all,

I need to setup a devel environment where web-applications are deployed in the local
instance of Tomcat and ejb's are deployed in a remote WebSphere instance.

I have created all the remote interfaces & deployment descriptors, the ejb jar's, the
WAR's and the EAR. I have deployed the EAR file on WebSphere and it works fine.

I guess I need to do use a different InitialContext and possibly other things as well
for the Tomcat web 2 WebSphere EJB connection.

All help deeply appreciated,
Tarun

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com