Move this method out to a java class and then just instantiate this class
(and then access the method) from both servlets.

RS

                      "Ben Austin"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      otmail.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  calling methods

                      07/18/03 03:44 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users List"

I have a method (myMethod) in a servlet (servletA). I want to use myMethod
in servletB. I could just copy myMethod into servletB, but then I would
have
to update both copies of my Method whenever I wanted to change something.
Is
there a way to call myMethod in servletA from servletB?

This transmission is intended to be strictly confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy
or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.