I have seen conflicting docs on where jni_connect.so should be placed.
Is it
1) $APACHE_HOME/modules or
2) $TOMCAT_HOME/bin

Thank you,

Patrick Sullivan
Centura Health

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying, further distribution or use
thereof is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and delete/destroy it.