SSL Web-Server Certificates have nothing to do with ssh_host keys, since SSH is something entirely different than HTTP(S)...

ssh_host keys are used for verifying that remote machines can be trusted, when doing remote connections to other machines using SSH.

The pem files you generated shouldn't go anywhere in those directories,
but somewhere in a Tomcat or Apache directory:

For Tomcat:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/ssl-howto.html

For Apache:
put the privkey.pem into apache/conf/ssl.key directory
put the cacert.pem into apache/conf/ssl.crt directory