From: Nathan Ward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 2:03 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Logfile for isapi_redirector2.dll?

Ken,

That was an example configuration. I didn't realize that you'd care to go to
the actual web sites. Some of the real uri's aren't accessible from the
Internet. One of them is though.

Go to http://www.usresources.com
Click on the "Candidates" link menu item, then click on the OPPORTUNITIES or
SUBMIT RESUME links at the bottom of the page.

Those two links go to /rms-jobs/<something> which is my webapp running on
Tomcat on a different machine. The pages before those links were static HTML
files from IIS.

Turns out that what I had tried per John's message isn't actually working.
What I tried was:

www.usresources.com/rms-jobs/*=ajp13Worker

in the uriworkermap.properties file

I thought that was working, but maybe I didn't restart IIS after making the
change. I've since changed the file back to:

/rms-jobs/*=ajp13Worker

I also have the following in the uriworkermap.properties file:

/rms/*=ajp13Worker

However, this better not be accessible from www.usresources.com (i.e.
http://www.usresources.com/rms/<something>) should never work. It is
supposed to be accessed from another web site that isn't actually on the
Internet yet because we have to get a SSL certificate from Verisign for it
first.

So, if I could specify:

www.usresources.com/rms-jobs/*=ajp13Worker

and

www.<another-to-be-determined-domainname>.com/rms/*=ajp13Worker

in uriworkermap.properties file I wouldn't need the valve that I created in
Tomcat.

Let me know if you need more clarification.

   Nathan