I did this with a filter. Happens on each requests, but the performance
was acceptable. Another alternative is to extend the Realm you are using
to meet your needs.

Larry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/28/03 1:53 PM >>>

AFAIK, this is the appropriate list.  You could try tomcat-dev, but that

is more for discussions about developing Tomcat itself, not using
Tomcat.

If you haven't received a reply here, it is most likely because nobody
has an answer.  People here are pretty good about responding whenever
they can help.  It might take a day or two, as well....lots of people
are on holiday for the summer.

John