Take a look at this:
http://scarab.tigris.org/

I have not used it yet, but am going to install and evaluate as soon as I get some time.

There is also Bugzilla.
http://www.bugzilla.org/

HTH,
* Rick Roberts                            *
* Advanced Information Technologies, Inc. *

Donie Kelly wrote:
-->

Hi all

We’ve been working on a project for a while and tracking details like in the subject above are proving to be cumbersome. Is there any single tool that’s easy to install and use on a webserver (hopefully) that will manage all this stuff for us.

Ideally, we would like to log a bug or issue and have it fixed in the source. We might then go to this tool and check the files in so that the tool tracks the source code changes that are made for the issue (or task or bug etc..)

Any such tool?

Regards

Donie