I have been looking for a way to execute some code when a session is
terminating due to invalidation or expiration, but before the session has
actually been terminated.

I know that implementing HttpSessionBindingListener and binding my object
into the session will allow me to execute code in my valueUnbound method, but
the notifcation is sent after the session has been invalidatd or expired.

But is there any way to be notified that the session is about to terminate
before it actually has been invalidated or expired ?

- Charlie