From: Mike Millson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 9:20 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: FORBIDDEN access

Does the directory above your Apache DocumentRoot directory have execute
permissions?

For example, if DocumentRoot = /home/tomcat/your_app, then /home/tomcat
needs to have execute permissions.

chmod u+x /home/tomcat/your_app

Does the user that tomcat runs under own the directory and files
/home/tomcat/your_app?

chown -R tomcat.tomcat /home/tomcat/your_app

Change the above to match your installation.

Mike