Torsten Wortwein wrote:
> I guess it is easier to find possible parent processes with
> tomoyo and then create domain transitions for the identified parent in
> caitsith.

Yes, recording possible patterns using TOMOYO and then create rules for
CaitSith will be easier. Since you can run TOMOYO and CaitSith in parallel,
you can use TOMOYO (or AKARI) for recording possible patterns.

Also, there was TaskTracker LSM module dedicated for recording parent/child
relations with timestamp at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-audit/2014-June/msg00091.html .
Since security_task_alloc() hook was revived, it might be time to propose
TaskTracker LSM module again.

By the way, there was proposal of shebang LSM module which attempts to restrict
invocation of python interpreter. You might find some hints from the thread at
http://kernsec.org/pipermail/linux-security-module-archive/2017-June/001758.html
 .