Make sure you have the full file - there was an incomplete file upload at
one point.  The correct file length is 2133632. -Tom

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Arnaud Calvo wrote:

> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:09:26 +0100 (CET)
> From: Arnaud Calvo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Liste TomsRtBt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [tomsrtbt] mount the cdrom boot image
> 
> 
> hi
> 
> I try to mount the cdrom boot image like this :
> 1/ first, I make an image bootable :
> mkisofs -o image_cd -b tomsrtbt-1.7.218.ElTorito.288.img -R iso/
> 2/ then, I try to mount it in /iso/mnt (yes in /iso/, not iso/ !)
> mount -v -t iso9660 -o ro,loop=/dev/loop0 image_cd /iso/mnt/
> 
> Here is the error message :
> mount : le p�riph�rique de boucle /dev/loop0 va �tre utilis�
> (in english = the loop device /dev/loop0 is gonna be used)
> Then... nothing. I can't even kill the process (as root, "kill -9" doesn't do
> anything...).
> 
> What's wrong ?
> 
> -
> 3�me Anjou Linux Party ! [ http://www.info.univ-angers.fr/ALP/ ]
> --
> _____________________________________________________
>  A  r  n  a  u  d    C  a  l  v  o                     47�43'60N  0�31'0W
> 

Reply via email to