Did you recompile all the modules?  You have to recompile all the modules.

-Tom

On 2 Mar 2001, Hans-Christian Prytz wrote:

> Date: 02 Mar 2001 19:16:07 +0100
> From: Hans-Christian Prytz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [tomsrtbt] kernel 2.4.x and modules
> 
> Hi, I've been trying to get tomsrtbt to work with the new 2.4.2
> kernel.
> So far it boots ok, and seems to be working properly, but (of course
> there is a but (no pun intended)) Whenever I try to load a module
> I get an errormessage saying "kernel_version needed but can't be
> found" and the module refuses toload.
> 
> I have tried to compile the kernel with several differnet settings in
> the modules part of config (set/don't set version info etc.) but I
> always get the same result.
> 
> Has anyone out there got a suggestion?
> 
> Hans-Christian
> 
> -- 
> Hans-Christian Prytz
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "Harmless is something/a little knowlege is not"
>         Rainmakers
> 

Reply via email to