Frank Fuentes wrote:
> Just to let you know, the memory usage looks a little high.  On my system
> when Tonto starts up it uses about 21MB of memory.  After that it
> fluctuates.  I've seen it go down to about 9MB and go up to 44MB.  I'm not
> sure what's going on.  There may be a memory leak under certain conditions.
> I'm using Windows Task Manager to look at Memory Usage.
To be fair I'm not entirely sure how Windows reports memory consumtion.

Here's how my Linux system (top) reports the Tonto mem usage:

   PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
29752 dzm        9   0 88340  86M  6180 S     0.0 22.9   0:08 java

There are twelve threads sharing this memory space.

Cheers -
DzM