Geoff,

Please confirm that you are using 1.098. If so, I will remove the code I
added to probe ports one at a time. Also, one user reported that setting
the "Load Delay" preference to 1000 prevented the kernel panic. If that
works for you as well, then I need to add it to the FAQ and/or default
that setting when I detect that Tonto is running on OSX. I have
submitted a bug report to Apple about this because it occurs in the
kernel which is way beyond my control.

stewart