I'm trying to run a query with the following structure:

    Z AND (X OR Y)

where X is a compound (ANDed) query but I can't figure out how to do it.
There is no provision, AFAICT, for putting parens around expressions, and
no way to decompose the entire expression via deMorgan's laws into
something that can be expressed.  This would require either the ability to
negate a group of charts:

    NOT (NOT X AND NOT Y)

where "NOT X" and "NOT Y" would be separate charts or the ability to OR
charts together, as straightforwardly implied by the original statement.

Is there something I'm missing, either in the bugzilla interface or in the
boolean algebra toolchest?

Thanks,
Danek