On 28/04/10 11:22 AM, Mark J. Nelson wrote:
I blind copied an internal alias, please reply on tools-discuss.

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~mjnelson/webrev.6936772/

Aside from the behavior described in the bug report, this fixes a
preexisting bug in nightly, wherein use_tools would prepend to PATH,
rather than replacing the onbld elements therein.

I've done a -SO build with these changes, and verified the expected
behavior.  Ie I started with a PATH that included /opt/onbld, and then
it was changed to reference my tools proto area, and then it was later
changed to reference my open_src tools proto area.

Looks good to me.

James
--
Senior Software Engineer, Solaris