On 04/ 3/11 09:37 PM, James C. McPherson wrote:
> On 22/03/11 06:05 AM, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>> On 03/19/11 04:31 AM, James C. McPherson wrote:
>>> A few other files slipped through; I've now fixed
>>> them and the new webrev is uploaded.
>>>
>>> One thing I should point out - updateoso.py is not
>>> being changed because we are not pushing changes to
>>> hg.opensolaris.org except for private projects. It
>>> is my opinion that having a hook named after its
>>> purpose is more useful for gate staff.
>>
>> For those gates who are still using the gktools to push to public
>> gates on updateoso.py, is there anything we'd need to fix in our
>> copies then?
>
> Hmmm. That's something I failed to consider when I removed
> updateoso.py from the repo :(
>
> I'll add it back in.
>
> The only change that you should need to make is to the #!
> at the top - point it to python2.6 rather than python2.4.

Thanks, I'll make sure we do that when I pull in these changes.
(Since our gate machines are split into separate file server and
 build machines, we haven't had problems from the 2.4 removal yet
 since the file server is running off the 2010.11/support branch.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com