On  7/04/11 07:09 AM, Will Fiveash wrote:
While working on a project that has touched a lot of existing files I'm
seeing a lot of these warnings from hg cddlchk:

usr/src/lib/libgss/g_rel_buffer.c: 5: Error: Invalid line in CDDL block:
     should be
     'Common Development and Distribution License (the "License").'
     is
     'Common Development and Distribution License, Version 1.0 only'

Is there a tool I can use on these files to fix this up instead of doing
it by hand?

sed?

sed -e"s/, Version 1.0 only/ (the \"License\")./" < $file > $file.new
mv $file.new $file

James
--
Oracle