Looks pretty good, on a brief overview!

I'm pretty sure you don't want "Cookie" as a manual choice in the choices for the Config panel. Bugzilla adds that automatically as appropriate.

I think the "config" hook is deprecated, undocumented, and shouldn't be used. (config_add_panels is fine.)

I think you can use $vars like it's just a hash, which might be more forward-compatible if we change the hook interface.

        You might want to use "warn" instead of "print STDERR"

As long as you allow AuthOpensolaris to the the *only* auth mechanism (which you do in your Config panel) you have to implement something for fail_nodata.

Your Verify module is empty; perhaps you should just set requires_verification to 0 in your AuthLogin?

There are simpler ways to use LWP::UserAgent, you don't need to (and really shouldn't be, probably) constructing HTTP::Request objects directly.

        -Max
--
Max Kanat-Alexander
Chief Architect, Community Lead, and Release Manager