This has now been resolved. The problem was an issue with Firefox's caching. Firefox for some reason was caching the redirect to the auth server which is why some people would see the infinite login loop with auth. I have modified settings on the server that instructs browsers not to cache certain pages which has solved the problem. If you happen to continue to see the infinite login loop then your browser's cache has not expired yet so just clear your cache (or do a shift reload) and you should be fine from now on.

Bill