We're retiring the tools-l10n mailing list for Fluent-related
communications in favor of GitHub and Mozilla Discourse.

Most of the planning and design discussions for Fluent already happen on
GitHub: https://github.com/projectfluent/fluent. We use issues and project
boards to track ideas and features, and to develop the spec.

Implementation-specific questions and issues can be discussed in GitHub
repositories dedicated to particular implementations.

Important announcements and topics which don't fit on GitHub can now be
posted in the Fluent category on Mozilla Discourse:

    https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/fluent

Discourse has better moderation tools and allows pinning and linking
topics. We won't be using the tools-l10n mailing list anymore for
Fluent-related discussions.