Hello all,

Nosy and I will be in Haarlem (NL) this week (thursday and friday) to perform
hardware-maintenance on the TS; several services or servers will be down
during the maintaince and there will be no schedular what will be down when.
We will try to be in the IRC and announce there, but I can not promise that.
We hope that the TS will be avaiable completly during the night-hours (23-6
URC), but it can happen that some parts where missing.

Our goal is it the expand the disc-capacity of the TS and add some redudancy.
Also we will repair some stuff and will do much of documentation.

Sincerly,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885