Hello all,

it took a few days (I was busy with work I moved because of the maintenance),
but now you get the report of our visit at the colo:
Nosy and Mark (Thanks to him at this point!) installed most of the new
hardware at Thursday while I was in the train, and we all together finish the
remaining tasks at Friday (we could even leave eailier than planed because
nothing else was to do).
Yarrow is up again, but needs a complete re-installation. Nightshade is down
at the moment for unknown reason (it may be a hardware or a installation-
problem); we look for it [1].
Independent of that, status.toolserver.org (which is still hosted by River) is
defect at the moment – I will write an replacement, but it may take few days
(if somebody has a html-copy of the working side in his/her browser-cache:
please send me by email).

If you affected by nightshade: You can fix this yourself. Convert your non-
webtools (like bots) into SGE [2]. Use submit for your crons, and login to
willow (login.toolserver.org points now to willow, but you should not use it).

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1198
[2] https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/SGE

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 2B255885