Hello,

I will be performing dumps maintenance this weekend 10./11. 3.

No files are going to be deleted, however, due to moving of files, if you have
running scripts, they might be affected.

For some transitive period there will be symlinks left behind, but in future,
only dedicated directories should be used for dumps, so all symlinks will be
deleted. This will be noticed enough ahead so you will have enough time to
update your scripts.

Also, in round two, there will be automatic dump update service available for
requested dumps, so you will not have to take care about their downloading and
updating anymore.

Once the maintenance is finished, I'll announce the results and possible
dependencies.

Kind regards

Danny B.