Hello all,

from time to time I find huge blocks of

Mar 22 14:47:02 nightshade suhosin[14364]: ALERT - script tried to disable
memory_limit by setting it to a negative value -1 bytes which is not allowed
(attacker 'REMOTE_ADDR not set', file 'unknown')

in the syslogs of the userland-servers. Unfortunately I have no idea to whom
these lines belong. So if you use suhosin could you please look if one of your
tools have a problem? And if somebody has an idea how to identify the user I
would like to read it too :-).

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885