Hello,

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, DaB. wrote:

it was discovered that an update at the WMF-side breaks our replication and
makes some manual work necessary.  I have run these manual step on the new
setuped s1-server now. The problem is that the other sq-server (rosemary) has
~17k seconds replag and so the problem will occur during my sleep-phase. So
most likely the replication of enwp will stop tomorrow morning and stay so
until a root is awake.
Just as information.

Until now I cannot see that this error occured. The replication just broke
because of a duplicate entry in enwiki, I skipped the query.

Cheers
        nosy