Hello,

the planned maintenance yesterday was much more tricky then I expected.
After a lot of troubleshooting until about 3 am I discovered that our web
server I wanted to setup to  the new IP space
requires a license key that is bound to the IP address used.

This meant to turn all changes back and caused several other issues probably
also related to my personal uptime.

The bad news is we need another maintenance window when we have the new license
and this must be done next week.

The good news is I know a lot of gotchas already and the system itself now as
good as I know the back of my hand.
I kept the old configs so there is not again such a lot to write and the
maintenance will be much shorter.

Sorry for the trouble but I dont know any better way to do it since running the
IP spaces in parallel would hold even more complexity or require much more
system resources then we have.

I hope to make the next maintenance on Tuesday or Wednesday in the evening and
I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Cheers
        Marlen/nosy