Hello,

I think i made it by accident ;).

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, Tim Landscheidt wrote:

Usually there should be svn and nagios and the svn error log
is frequently reporting it cant find user urls...
But why it gets redirected to the svn service...I still dont know.

[...]

Perhaps the configuration for Nginx could be published on
the wiki (or even puppetized)?  This would allow more eyes
to look at it :-).

I had a look through all back and forth but could not find it.
By looking at the IP addresses of both hosts and http processes I found something else then expected:
both head nodes were running apache and had the same address configured!
This explains the round robin fashion.
Dont know how this happened but I reset this to the old stable state and it looks much better for me now.
How is it for you?

Cheers
        Marlen/nosy