On 21/04/13 17:21, Theopolisme wrote:
> The full content of the script is
> [https://github.com/theopolisme/theobot/blob/master/bsr_notifier.py].
> Nowhere in the script is any sort of image processing. I'm suitably
> mystified.

The shebang got ignored, somehow, (did bsr_notifier.py have execute
permissions?), and sge tried to be execute it as a shell script.

Thus the import lines called import(1) from imagemagick (this program
tries to open the X server to take a screenshot)

On linux there's also a from command which prints out the mail header
lines from the invoker's mailbox, which produced the /var/mail errors.

See the beginning of the file annotated with the errors given:
> #! /usr/bin/env python <- Comment
> import mwclient <- import: unable to open X server `' @
error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/362.
> import re <- import: unable to open X server `' @
> error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/362.
> import sys <- import: unable to open X server `' @
> error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/362.
> import datetime <- import: unable to open X server `' @
> error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/362.
> import pickle <- import: unable to open X server `' @
> error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/362.
> from theobot import bot <- from: can't read /var/mail/theobot
> from theobot import password <- from: can't read /var/mail/theobot
>
> # CC-BY-SA Theopolisme <- Comment
> # Task 9 on [[User:Theo's Little Bot]] <- Comment
>
> def sokay(donenow): <- Syntax error: "(" unexpected

I see you recently changed the shebang in order to add a space
before the path:
https://github.com/theopolisme/theobot/commit/fe58c45b6e8997177d27f49ef9f25dba42171ee5
Both shebangs are ok.

I will send you privately an email regarding a problem I noticed in your
tool.

Regards