(anonymous) wrote:

> I can't login to willow and nighsthade via ssh. They both show some welcome
> text and nighshade ends up at showing the "Last login: ...", willow at "The
> following screen sessions are active...". Nothing happens then, neither it
> continues, nor the connection gets disconnected.

> Anybody has the same issues?

ssh to nightshade works again (compared to last night), but
apparently hangs in /etc/profile.d/quota.sh.  Aborting that
with ^C, I get a prompt.  "ls /mnt" there shows user-store,
"ls -l /mnt" hangs in status D.  Accessing /mnt/user-store
on yarrow shows no problems; /etc/fstab's entries are iden-
tical on both hosts.

So it looks to me as if there's a problem with the
/mnt/user-store rosemary NFS mount on nightshade.

Tim