Hey all!

We now have a rough overview about the tools people have been missing
since the expiration of Toolserver accounts.
If you want to help get a missing tool up and running in Tool Labs, look
here to get an idea where to start:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Tool_Labs/Collection_of_issues_after_Toolserver_shutdown#Summary_of_the_voting_below

In short:
* Luxo's derivative would make MANY people happy! Please contact
Steinsplitter who started migrating it and needs help.
* Holek's citegen and Nikola's svg translate are next on the wish list
but not on Tool Labs, yet.

Best,
Birgit and Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.