Hello,

the server that runs Jira, Wiki and replications is to vanish since the data
center will be canceled after Friday.

This means: if you want to keep some pages of the wiki or jira tickets please
start your final backup now.
It will be offline after Friday morning UTC.

I personally kept some pages of the wiki to make the shutdown of TS itself
easier for me. I printed them to PDF from the print view.
Got me a good layout and all external links.

Toolserver will still serve what it served before - redirects and one or 2
tools, that are still in migration process.
Mail, DNS and Web will work but the database content will not be renewed after
Friday morning.

Cheers
        nosy