Dave, I converted to phillistrand 6700lb about 25 years ago. At that time their
termination was with 4 cable clamps at each end. They were torqued to 25 ft/lbs
as per instructions. I have 80ft Rohn 45G with a Telrex 20M546 at 81 ft, Hygain
153BAS at 90 ft and a 103BAS at 100ft. My phillistrand ends are connected to 3
1/2inch galv pipe in the ground with concrete to 10 ft below. They are above
ground at 8 ft. I have had winds over 100 mph and all is well. I use an Orion
2800 rotor.
73 de Price W0RI

     On Monday, November 9, 2015 9:09 PM, "Dave Blaschke, w5un" <w...@wt.net>