Hi Guys

The issue with noise is growing fast and the only way to improve signal to
noise ratio is more directivity and when possible filter the man made noise
with a horizontal loop.

My last presentation is available at www.wwrof.org   webinar archive.

http://wwrof.org/category/webinar-archive/

One single horizontal loop can make a difference between QSO and no QSO in
all bands. Even a not well implemented loop like the one below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRZyKrsF1CQ

For 160m you need the horizontal loop high as possible, more information on
my Webnair, the slides are also available here.

http://wwrof.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/WWROF-WEBNAIR-RX-Antennas-for-a-
Small-Lot-.pdf

I'm in a city lot, suburb of Ft Lauderdale Fl, VK0EK. 3D0A, C92, VP8's
FT4JA, and almost every active station on 160m are in my log, over 300
countries heard on 160m and #286 worked since 2006, and HWF since 2010.

Vertical polarization is not a solution for urban 160m stations to fight man
made noise.

Regards
JC
N4IS