So I had this same noise in our new remodeled kitchen and it was really bad. I
found the problem was not the led's but the 12 vac switching power supply
feeding them. I purchased 12vac transformers, put them on a plastic box and
wired them in place of the switching supply and all the noise is gone!

>I found several LED strips (used commonly in kitchen)
>and LED bulbs coming from China generates strange noise
>on HF bands. I noticed it when the noise raised up from S3 to S7
>on 160m while I was on key. So I immediately went to investigate
>what was changed at our home and I discovered that XYL switched
>ON the LED strip installed in kitchen cabinets.
W7MY Richland, WA. W7MY Home Page:
Topband Reflector Archives -