From: Topband [mailto:topband-boun...@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Kevin KL7KY
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 12:55 PM
To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CNN notch filter recommendations

Hi all,Has anyone had "success" notching out a single AM bcb station that
+50dB?I see a lot of bcb filters that are commercially made, but wanted some
real world feedback from someone that has dealt with it.I'm looking for
something that I can leave in-line between the rig and the amp - that will
handle at least 200w.Any input would be appreciated.ThanksKevin KL7KY

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
_________________ Topband Reflector Archives -
http://www.contesting.com/_topband