Conditions down here also in SE USA.  I had over 150 Q in 62 countries doing an
all out effort both nights.  I did work G3YRO who was commenting on condition
and someone mentioned the GM5A station on the water.  They had decent signals
both nights.  Yes being near the coast makes more of a difference than what
theory dictates I think. I have a friend that lives in a salt marsh with very
minimal antennas and he hears 160 stuff that I never hear inland with a large
selection of receiving antennas.  The last 4 or 5 years have been down for me
compared to years prior to that.  Hopefully things will swing up next year as
the flux has pretty much bottomed out.  73 Mike K4PI
Topband Reflector Archives -