Sorry guys, I thought I posted the following about a month ago. Must be a long
delay echo on the 160 reflector!

Tom G3OLB

Just to say that I wholeheartedly endorse Roger's comments on repeat 160 metre
contacts. We are not all certificate hunters and many are only too happy to
rag-chew. In 58 years on top band, I have no idea of my DXCC score but it's
quite a few. So please Mark K3MSB and all you others who are frightened of
answering CQs from someone you may have worked before, if you hear us on please
give us a shout even if just for old times sake! Don’s (WD8DSB) experience is
very sad and the other guy must be a complete moron. How long does it take for
a minimal QSO, RST + name?

I'm not sure I can climb out of the sack at 0000Z or 0300Z on a Wednesday
though Roger!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10