Sorry, I wasn't completely clear in my post. The elevated radials are not
connected to the buried radial field. They are two separate entities. Now
the elevated radials do sit above or cross some the buried radials in some
places so I'm sure they do interact but they aren't directly connected
together.

I only have a finite space to work with and the tree limb I'm using to
support the wire "is where it is". Everything I'm doing at this scale is a
huge kludge or compromise but I'm just trying to optimize my situation as
best I can. The BOG however sits nowhere near the radials.

So, the 100' vertical has only ever been hooked to just the buried radials
or the elevated radials at any one moment during my testing.

I do have a common mode choke at (near) the feed point. It may or may not
be effective at 160m. It does work on 10-80m. It is about 25' of RG-8 coax
wrapped around a 4" PVC pipe as a form. Perhaps not ideal... No RF noted in
the shack.

73,
Todd - NR7RR