Hi

It all worked out for me. The goal was to hear as many North American and Caribbean stations as possible.

The result is 40 QSOs with stations from the USA and 5 from Canada + PJ2,P4,KP2

I have sound recordings of all QSOs.

If anyone is interested, I can send the file after February 3.

The loudest station from the United States was N2AA.

Made a video of the P40AA :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyU7GdYWxQ&ab_channel=UY0ZGTOPBAND

Most of the U.S. connections were made after my dawn. Unfortunately, this morning I was unable to make connections to the interesting states - KV0Q, NI0G, W8MJ. I heard them very quietly. But this is a feature of the conditions.
--
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua