Yes, I know that but some might choose to operate that way, hence "robot."
RTFM and 73 in the same message.  A bit of irony.

    On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 03:37:56 PM MST, Joe Subich, W4TV
<li...@subich.com> wrote:

On 2/19/2024 4:51 PM, Wes Stewart via Topband wrote:

> F/H is particularly bad in this regard.  You can call and call and
> might actually be in the queue but not know it until you go to the
> kitchen for that beer and come back and see that "you" made the
> contact.
If you do not want your computer responding to delayed queue entries
while you are in the kitchen getting a beer, simply clear the DX Call
box!  Just like you told the computer to call the station, you can
tell it not to reply when you're not there.

RTFM!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV