From: Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 7:30 PM
To: TopBraid Composer Users
Subject: [tbc-users] Using SPARQL to query for inferred triples

Hello,

I am new to Semantic Web using TBC.  I am looking for the best approach
to query for inferred triples from a JSP.  I had originally thought
SPARQL supported this natively and I could pass in through a TBC taglib,
but my understanding is that I have to use a SPARQLMotion script or
third party API.  I was hoping to use a specific syntax in SPARQL that
would force inferencing on the triple store and return only the inferred
triples for processing in a web page. Any thoughts on an alternative
approach is much appreciated.  Thanks.