Whenever you run a SPARQL query in TBC, and give neither FROM nor
GRAPH clauses, the system will run the query over the whole graph,
including the imports. You can narrow down querying against the base
graph only using a button in the SPARQL view, or using the GRAPH
keyword. But apart from that, it should already work and operate on
all imports automatically.

Holger