Hello

On a related problem when using an "instance" model that imports a "class"
model where I have a spin:rule defined, I'm seeing some weirdness in the
namespace prefix used in the spin:rule.

When looking at it in my "class" model (Relex.owl) the query looks like below:

CONSTRUCT {
    ?this Relex:failureRate ?rate .
}
WHERE {
    ?this Relex:ratio ?ratio .
    ?this Relex:refsSystem ?system .
    ?system Relex:failureRate ?sysRate .
    LET (?rate := SpinLib:ratioToRate(?ratio, ?sysRate)) .
}

However, when I look at the same query from the context of an "instance" model
that imports Relex.owl, the spin:rule changes to look like below:

CONSTRUCT {
    ?this Relex:failureRate ?rate .
}
WHERE {
    ?this Relex:ratio ?ratio .
    ?this Relex:refsSystem ?system .
    ?system Relex:failureRate ?sysRate .
    LET (?rate := :ratioToRate(?ratio, ?sysRate)) .
}

As you can see, for some reason the namespace prefix is getting stripped off
the ratioToRate function.  When I try to then run inferences on the instance
model, I get an "Unresolved prefixed name: :ratioToRate" error.  Any ideas on
why the prefix may be getting stripped off like that when viewed/ran in the
context of the instance model?  FWIW, The instance ontology doesn't have a
Default Namespace defined for it.

Thanks,
Jeff