Hello,
        I am trying to use SPIN in my work related to SPARQL re-
writing.I have a couple of newbie questions with respect to SPIN.

1. How do I go back from RDF Representation to SPARQL Text
Representation

I looked at the the example SPINParsingExample which allows me to go
from SPARQL Text Representation to RDF Representation.After modifying
the RDF Representation I want to serialize it back to SPARQL Text
Representation.

Can someone please provide an outline of doing it?

2. If I have to alter the RDF representation of query,how do I achieve
that using SPIN? or do I use Jena functions to alter it by adding lets
says another triple constraint and a  query variable?

Thanks,

PJ