Can the ModifyPrefixes SPARQLMotion module be used to the delete the
default?  For example, my n3 file contains something like:

@prefix :        <http://www.myOntologies.com/KNOS_dev#> .

Can the blank/default prefix be deleted from my SPARQLMotion script
results?  I thought I saw this somewhere before (possibly online), but
I can't seem to find this anywhere.

Thanks,
Catrina