I tried that, along with several other things, and it seems to be working
now, though I am not certain that that was the cause. Thank you.

Btw, I cannot run this case with Firebug because every time I try to load
the page in Firefox the computer starts gobbling up resources and Composer
eventually gets so wedged that the process has to be blasted. I suspect
that you have a serious memory leak in there somewhere. So I can only test
these graphs in composer or TBL.

Jack