Nicolae; One way to verify the outcome of a module is to click on the module so it is highlighted and click the green run button to run up to the selected module.  When the dialog appears to display the resulting triples, choose that.  The triples available after executing that module will appear in a view in the lower-right.  You can also temporarily infer the results and use the treeview, SPARQL View, etc. to explore the output.

There are some good materials on SPARQLMotion at http://www.topquadrant.com/technology/sparqlmotion/, including a tutorial.

-- Scott