There may/will be others, perhaps similarly unusual. I will try TDB. I am
unfamiliar with it but assume this is something I can use directly from/in
TBCME. I will look at the documentation. Thank you Holger. I'll keep you
informed if there is anything to inform you about.

Jack

--
Jack

For more options, visit this group at